Open Houses in Omaha
Are open houses in Omaha still needed in this age of technology that is changing the real estate business? We know that 90% of potential home buyers look on the internet first to see what is available, at what prices, and to see the photographs of houses which were taken professionally.
Some real estate agents swear by open houses in Omaha and others say they are a waste of time.
- A potential positive to deciding to hold open houses is the possibility of a home buyer who does not know how to start the home buying process will attend. A home buyer who may see a sign on the corner of a street when driving may potentially stop and get more information from the hosting realtor on the home buying process.
- Open houses in Omaha can give additional exposure to a seller’s home. Whether street signs, newspaper ads, or internet ads that are promoting the open house, having an open house can lead to additional exposure.
- Open houses normally give buyers the option to view a home without the pressure of a Realtor or seller. Some buyer’s like to analyze a home in detail without having a time constraint or pressure.
- Many potential buyers who visit open houses have yet to establish a relationship with a Realtor. This gives the hosting Realtor the opportunity to convert this buyer into one of their buyer’s.
- The percentage of homes that actually sell as a result of an open house is less than 2-3%. The real work is done with realtor and client at a private appointment.
- The people attending an open house are not-preapproved by a lender and thus are unqualified.
- Open houses in Omaha attract nosy neighbors and lookie-loos. A “lookie-loo” is a person who stops at open houses with absolutely no intention of buying.
- Open houses allow criminals the opportunity to explore a home with little to no supervision and can give them the opportunity to plan out their crime.
- The possibility for theft during an open house does exist.
If you are a seller and want your real estate agent to get your hold sold fast rather than stress open houses in Omaha, you should concentrate on an agent who
- Captures excellent photographs of a home utilizing high quality equipment and technology.
- Has a strong online presence including the ability of their website to rank highly in competitive search terms on the major search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- Understands the importance of search engine optimization.
- Has a strong social media presence on many social media websites, such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and many others.
- Demonstrates the drive to go above and beyond to develop videos, feature sheets, property information packets, and other marketing materials.
- Clearly demonstrates strong communication skills and the ability to provide top notch service.
We are Styl Properties, Inc. here to help homeowners out of any kind of distressed situation. As investors, we are in business to make a modest profit on any deal, however we can help homeowners out of just about any situation, no matter what! There are no fees, upfront costs, commissions, or anything else. Just the simple honest truth about your home and how we can help you sell it fast to resolve any situation.
Give us a call today at 402.909.0608 to let us know what YOU need help with!