Home Staging in Omaha
Home staging in Omaha is the act of preparing a house or condominium for sale. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the largest number of potential buyers, enabling it to sell more quickly and for more money.
A home stager’s clients include builders, homeowners, and Realtors. Home staging in Omaha for a realtor means selling a house faster means happy customers, more referrals, repeat business, and of course more commissions.
If you are preparing to sell your house, besides finding a realtor, the next major task is preparing the house for sale. Experts agree that home staging gets a house sold faster and gets a higher price.
Home Staging in Omaha
- Before any home is put on the market, staging is essential. People looking to buy your house may not want to live in it as you do, and they need the house to look like it would be one they could live in comfortably.
- An empty house may be a problem for an agent and seller. When potential homebuyers see an empty house, they are sometimes at a loss as to what they would do with it. So work with the agent to give potential buyers an idea of what the house would look like.
9 Recommendations for Home Staging in Omaha:
- Emphasize Curb Appeal. The lawn should be mowed and edged, dead stuff taken away or raked, plants trimmed. Siding and windows washed.
- Freshly paint the front door. This is the welcome mat to your home. Make sure the doorbell and porch light work.
- Declutter every room. You want potential; homebuyers to imagine their belongings, pictures, art, books in “their” new home.” Get them to think it’s their house from the time they walk in the door.
- Make sure the house is clean. Nothing will turn off the buyer more than filth. If they feel unclean walking through your house, you’ve failed to make a sale.
- Clean out the closets, the medicine cabinet, and the tops of dressers.
- Paint! Take down the pictures from the walls, spackle the nail holes, and paint. Stick to neutral colors.
- Decorate tables with flowers. If you have room for al fresco dining, set the table with napkins. Let them picture themselves dining outside, enjoying the conversation over candlelight.
- Make the rooms look bigger. Removing furniture makes the rooms look bigger.
- Add furniture to emphasize the purpose of the room
Styl Properties, Inc. is here to help homeowners out of any distressed situation.
As investors, we are in business to make a modest profit on any deal. However, we can help homeowners out of just about any situation, no matter what! There are no fees, upfront costs, commissions, or anything else. We offer the simple truth about your home and how we can help you sell it fast to resolve any situation.
If you’d like to give us a ring, we would be more than happy to spend some time with you to help you understand the process and to get all of your questions answered. You can reach us at 402 999.0577.